Monday, August 5, 2013

Nike Air Max 1 Premium "Tape Camo"

The use of camo has been big in streetwear for years, and now more "traditional" menswear brands are jumping on the bandwagon.

Personally, I don't have anything against the trend. I have a few pieces I like to break out every now and then (not all at once, of course). And with more brands getting in on the action, there had to be a standout piece I needed to pick up.

To my satisfaction (and my wallet's dismay), Nike came out with a "Tape Camo" Pack that featured their iconic Air Max 1 and Air Max 90 models. Seeing as I've never picked up a pair of either before, I got on it.



Great mix of colors here. The streaks of Atomic Red mixed in with the dominant brown base makes these shoes flashy enough to grab attention without straying into obnoxious territory. Add that to a classic Nike model and you've got a sure winner on your hands feet.



***
The Premium Tape Camo Nike Air Max 1's are still available in some Nike stores. Check out Sole Academy too cause they just got some restocks in as well! Act on it, as these will not last long.


No comments:

Post a Comment