Thursday, October 30, 2014

Eating Your Words For Dinner


I'll admit, I wasn't a huge fan of Native shoes. I appreciate the brand's novel approach to classic footwear silhouettes, but I really just couldn't see myself getting behind them. Then, they up and dropped the Apollo Moc which ended up turning a lot of heads toward the lightweight footwear brand. While we wait for the local drop to happen sometime next year, the rest of the world gets treated to a special hand-dyed collection that includes the Apollo Moc's mid-top brother, the Apollo Chukka.

Utilizing dyeing techniques inspired by the Japanese, this limited edition pack drapes the Apollo Moc in Shibori Grey, the Apollo Chukka goes Shibori Blue, while both silos get a black color up as well. Stores such as KITH, Hypebeast, and Livestock will be carrying them starting November 3. But until the first colorway of the Apollo Mocs release locally, I'll quietly eat my words for dinner and maybe save some for breakfast too.

Check out the rest of the pack after the jump.





No comments:

Post a Comment