Friday, September 27, 2013

The Killers Live in Manila


When "Somebody Told Me" The Killers were finally going to play a Manila show, I didn't know what to do. I wanted to go, but "All These Things That I Have Done" lately left me pretty strapped for cash.



I was hoping for a miracle, but that's because I tend to look on the positive side of things. Call me, "Mr. Brightside". However, "For Reasons Unknown", I got to go! Thank you to the powers that be who conspired to take me along! And I'm sorry, but I don't think this little piece will ever justify how much fun I had at the concert. After all, I'm only "Human".


It's a feeling I'll always know in my "Bones", even though I'm still kinda bitter The Killers didn't play it last night!

It's been years overdue, but I'm so happy Manila finally got to see The Killers play live!



Thank you to SM Accessories for hooking me up with a ticket to see the show! 

No comments:

Post a Comment