Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Adidas Mutombo

Photo from Titan 22

Sometimes, you really can't have it all. A few entries back, I was ranting about Adidas and the absence of the Mutombo on the shelves of their stores. Then yesterday I scroll through my Instagram feed and lo and behold, Titan 22 puts up a pic announcing that the Mutombo in its re-launch colorway is finally available in their Two Parkade shop.

It's better late than never, I guess as the Adidas Mutombo was one of the best retro basketball shoes to re-release last year. As far as retros go, these are pretty faithful to the original, from the African patterns, the shield logo, and Mt. Mutombo's number 55 on the side.

Had it been on a different month, I would have been all over this release. But February is stacked with a slew of solid releases as this month marks the debut of the Kobe 9 Elite as well as return of the Air Jordan 6. I've planned on targeting the previously mentioned pairs so barring any miracles, it looks like the fates have denied my chances of picking a pair up, complete with the signature Mutombo finger wag thrown in just to salt my wounds. But if you're looking to get in on the action, head on to Titan Two Parkade and score yours for P5995!


No comments:

Post a Comment