Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Best New Sneaker of 2015


With just a few days left in 2015, it's safe to say that it's been another solid year for sneakers, and another horrible one for my personal finances. With so many stellar releases this year, it's hard to single out just one standing above everything else. But if I had to choose, I'd go with the Adidas Ultra Boost.

With all the developments in footwear, marketing a new shoe as "The Greatest Running Shoe Ever" is a pretty bold move. The jury's out on how the Adidas Ultra Boost actually performs while running, but from a design standpoint, the sneaker is pretty sleek, insanely comfortable, and manages to work in two of Adidas' key technologies - Primeknit and Boost. Kanye West co-sign notwithstanding, the last time people got super excited for a new running shoe was probably when the first generation Nike Flyknits came out. 

Only time will tell if Adidas can turn the Ultra Boost line into a staple alongside the brand's other offerings. I sure hope so, though. 


1 comment:


  1. One of my best buddies recommended this website and I owe it to her. She helped me to find this nice website. I appreciate your nice work. Keep continuing helping others. I will refer this site to other people like my best buddy. Thanks.
    Hug & blesses!
    Click this post to read more.

    ReplyDelete