Monday, August 26, 2013

Breakfast in Manila.

One day, me and my girlfriend Dylan were trying to figure out a place to eat where she brought up this point where for her, breakfast food tastes better when it's eaten at non-breakfast hours. And true enough, we booked it to the nearest all-day breakfast place we could find.

While other parts of the world have their own spins on breakfast, I'll always be more partial to a generous amount of tapa, tocino, or adobo flakes paired up with a steaming serving of garlic rice because whenever I come around to having breakfast, it's either too early to think about things like carbs and counting calories, or it's too late to even care. 

So here are a few places around Manila that I think do breakfast food well. Some old favorites, and some relatively new players too. I won't say anything about how each place fares, because I don't keep a food blog. What I'm delighted to concede is that these places serve all-day (with some going 24 hours), because breakfast is and will always be the most important meal of the day, no matter what time you come around to having it. 

Recovery Food




Sinangag Express



Stacy's At The Fort


Milky and Sunny


Rodic's


No comments:

Post a Comment