Monday, August 12, 2013

Yolanda Moon

I first heard about Yolanda Moon from friends who got to catch their set at the Malasimbo Music and Arts Festival which was held in March. Given their reactions, it's quite a shame on my part that the first gig of theirs that I got to catch was only a few months back.

Composed of Cholo Hermosa, and Kyle Quismundo, Yolanda Moon is a band that plays an ambient mix of soul and trip-hop that's pretty easy on the ears. Despite having only caught them at a couple of gigs so far, I'm really digging their stuff. Perfect for those moments when you're winding down, just thinking about how your day went. Well, for me at least. I'm sure you'll discover lots of other reasons to love this band, so head on out and catch them at a gig near you!




They also have a pretty awesome shirt that was done in collaboration between Terno Recordings and Artwork!




This and the shirts of other bands under the Terno Recordings label are available at select Artwork branches.


***

Yolanda Moon on - Facebook, Youtube, and Soundcloud.

@YolandaMoonSays - Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment