Thursday, August 15, 2013

Out Now: Vans x Liberty "Green Mountain" Era


Vans dropped these Eras as part of their collaboration with London's Liberty Art Fabrics. I got to chance upon them during a lunch break and I immediately knew this was the standout in the selection available locally.

I could've taken a better picture, but you can already see the intricate detail of the shoe's upper. Blending mountain patterns to form a solid "camo" pattern, and given the ubiquity of camo in the worlds of sneakers, streetwear, and menswear right now, this pair is a welcome new spin on a trend that everybody's hopping on.

Though I wish they could have come out with an Authentic instead, the Era is one of Vans' timeless silhouettes for a reason. If you love Vans, or love sneakers in general, these are definitely worth the look.

Check this and other styles in the Vans x Liberty Collection available in Vans stores!


3 comments:

  1. I love that print, I have those in blue. Like your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Show me a pic, I'd love to see.

      Thanks so much! :) I'm glad you like my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Basically cleansing, scrubbing and generally concentrating on the skin can purely be thought
    of as a remedy for symptoms, not causes.

    Blackheads are not caused by dirt; rather there is a bacteria that normally lives
    on the skin and thrives on the sebum produced
    by oil glands. With other things, it has a very nice fragrance and so most of the people prefer to go for this product only.


    Here is my web site; exposed skin care

    ReplyDelete