Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Puma Big Big Sale.

It's hard to find anything to hate about the word "sale".

I chanced upon a tarp advertising Puma Big Big Sale on my way to work earlier. Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Puma, and I wasn't hoping to pick up some shoes, but I figured I'd give it a shot since my office is a pretty short walk away.



I know how these big sales work, and at the back of my mind, I was already battling it out tooth and nail against masses of rabid consumers over sizes and savings. But when I got there, thankfully the crowds weren't all that bad. After doing a quick once-over at the selection and prices, the sale was pretty big indeed, with stuff being offered at up to 80% off retail! 

Racks and Stacks.

After a good round of scouring the aisles and shelves for pairs in my size, I had narrowed my prospective purchases down to 2 pairs - either some classic Suedes, or RS-1 runners. However, I managed to chance upon a pair hidden under a stack of other boxes, forcing me to ultimately forego my prospects and pick them up on the spot.



Check out the sleek details on these Cabana Racers. Nice mix of materials, and the sketch effect brings to mind a similar idea that one of those high fashion brands rolled out not too long ago, but I can't seem to remember at the moment. Not bad at all for under P1200. Yup, you read that right.

If you're a Puma fan looking for cop a pair or two for less, or just a sneakerhead that's learning to finally look past Nike, then I highly encourage you to check out what's on sale in Market! Market! because the sale's only gonna be until the 6th of October. 

Oh and another tip, when it comes to these sales, there are no guarantees. What do I mean? Well, if you see something, and you're thinking about picking it up, but then you suddenly drop the "nah, I'll come back for it tomorrow" line, just get it. It'll save you a sleepless night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment