Wednesday, October 16, 2013

You Can Never Have Too Many Pairs of Retro Runners.

Photo via Sole Academy

If you're anything like me who believes that there isn't such a thing as having too much of a good thing (though my wallet would like to disagree), then you wouldn't sleep on these "Urban Camo" Asics Gel Lyte 3's dropping this weekend. Retro runners have been really heavy in my sneaker rotation as of late because they're far more versatile than pairs of basketball shoes, in the sense that you can take them with you to dressier occasions, or in my case, an office with a business casual dress code.

If you're looking for a gateway pair into retro runners, I'd strongly consider these. Really good mix of materials, and the base colors are simple enough to wear with a good array of clothes, with the ice blue accents setting the shoes off in a "yeah, I love sneakers, but I keep it simple", rather than a "My extremely loud sneakers compensate for my lack of personality" kind of way.

These shoes will be available at Sole Academy stores this Saturday. 11AM in Katipunan, while the southerners can get first crack at ATC come 10AM.

Click HERE to get more looks via the Sole Academy Facebook Page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment