Monday, April 7, 2014

The Adidas ZX Flux is Coming.



Time to join the movement.

I've been blogging about the Adidas ZX Flux long enough, but now I'm stoked to relay the info that Sole Academy will be bringing them in very soon.


The photo above was posted on their Instagram account a short while ago. The colorways available in this week's drop are still a mystery, but the good thing is, there haven't been any stinkers so far. I can only hope the price point is the same or close to one stipulated on the Adidas web store (P4895), but I'll fill in all the necessary release info once I get it.

Until then, I'll leave you with a shot of the recently released Adidas ZX Flux Photo Print Pack and the tough problem of figuring out which one is the best out of the three.


***
UPDATE (12/9/2014)

Three colorways from the ZX Flux Base Pack will be dropping at 12nn at Sole Academy Katipunan. The colorways up for grabs will be the Solar Red, Solar Yellow, and Solar Blue ZX Flux.

Retail price will be P4895 and 1 pair per colorway will be available per customer.




No comments:

Post a Comment