Friday, December 13, 2013

Beep Beep.

The holiday season is always a cause for celebration for most people. But for sneakerheads, it's a vacuum of Christmas bonuses and time that should have been spent with their loved ones. I don't know who got the bright idea to get sneaker brands to release so much heat over the course of December, but it's been working, as seen by the hundreds of people who line up at sneaker stores over the world.

Image from http://bit.ly/1fbftUh
I for one do not intend to join the Christmas sneaker rush because primarily because I fear for my life, and Christmas shopping for gifts is a different kind of spectacle on its own. I will acknowledge though that out of everything that's dropping this month, all I want are the Air Jordan "Taxi" 12s.

Image from http://bit.ly/1fphcpA

Jordan heads will rejoice at the return of this classic colorway, last seen packaged with the Bred 11s in 2008. The 12 is one of my favorite Jordans because me and my dad had pairs a few years back. Magnificent color blocking, the mix of leathers, and the gold eyelets really make the "Taxis" a subtle head turner. I can only hope the quality of these is at least close to the originals! 

Look for these to be available at Titan and other Nike shops tomorrow for P8195. And for anyone looking to cop the other Jordans releasing this month, may the force be with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment