Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Like Lightning.


Photo via Nice Kicks

Though Street Fighter the movie was pretty horrible, but somewhere amidst that clusterfuck of a story was a Raul Julia monologue so gloriously over the top I'll never forget it. He spoked of gods and coming down like lightning only to get the bejesus kicked out of him by Jean Claude Van Damme.

Speaking of gods, lightning, kicks, and ugly-beautiful things, on December 5, Titan finally brings the thunder down south! Now normally, I'd be losing my shit to this news, but there's a part of me that's worried of having a Titan store that's a short drive from my house.


And to sweeten the deal, they're making the Nike "What The Kobe 8" available via lottery. Much like what the Street Fighter movie did to its namesake franchise, the What The Kobe 8 takes familiar things and puts them all together into some ugly but strangely compelling creation.They're obnoxious as hell, and yet I still catch myself wanting a pair. Y U DO THIS, TITAN!? WHY!?

Get on Twitter to vie for a lottery slot, and if you're from the south, or just happen to be in the area on a Thursday, swing by the happening at the Molito Commercial Center this Thursday! Doors open at 3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment